- SARS-CoV-2 test, antigen (English language) – Summer Sale:
- SARS-CoV-2 Test Met. Real Time RT-PCR (English language) – Summer Sale (from 01.06.2021):
- Quantitative IgG antibody test – SARS-CoV-2 – new
- SARS-CoV-2 Test Met. Real Time RT-PCR
- IgG/IgM – SARS-CoV-2 boxed tests
method: immunochromatography – rapid qualitative test
Serologic diagnosis allows the detection of antibodies and may be of value particularly in persons with asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic infections. The presence of antibodies suggests contact of the patient with the virus and the production of antibodies to it by the infected organism.
This test may be performed prior to vaccination to check serum IgG antibody levels in the individual, and after vaccination to check the body’s immune response to the vaccine (according to vaccine manufacturers, full immunity will develop in most vaccinated persons 7-14 days after the second dose of the vaccine).
Moreover, Acellmed is developing a technology of “the heart-on-the chip,” based on the use of miniaturized micro-circulation systems which will allow on investigating the interaction between different heart cell types, and in the future – also of other organs.
Production line of iPSC and cardiomyocytes
- Biotechnology, pharmaceutical and cosmetics
- Scientists interested in research on IPSC and cells differentiated from iPSC
- Health care providers / health care institutions
- Complete line of iPSC and cardiomyocytes
- Conducting complete of generating iPSC and differentiated cel upon the commission of potential researchers interested in thier application
- Research on the safety and effectiveness of potential drugs: comprehensive studies on the toxicity of selected substances – potential oncological drugs
- Tests on drug efficacy in correcting cardiomyocytes defects, caused by functional disorder (as a result of mutations or undergoing oncological therapy)
Research on the safety and effectiveness of potenial drugs:
- We offer the industry and health care institutions the toxicity studies, including tests on potential cardiotoxicity of the substances suspected to be an environmental threat